Wednesday 30 October 2013

OJB discharged from hospital after kidney transplant




Song writer, singer and producer OJB Jezreel has been discharged from an Indian hospital after his successful kidney transplant. The ‘searching’ hit maker broke the news himself
today in a statement


Dear Nigerians,

Greetings from far away India! I am sure this note
from me will catch you with a little surprise. I
have been reading a lot of news about me being
published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and
different blogs by my good friends. I thought I
must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the
hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation
Surgery, by God’s Grace. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all
Nigerians for your prayers and good wishes,
without which all this would not have been
possible. I also take this opportunity to thank my
friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers
and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you soon……. Thank you once again sincerely, Your very own OJB Jezreel. His story broke millions of hearts across the globe
as he struggled to raise a much need $100, 000
for his kidney transplant until Governor Amaechi
and scores of other Nigerians intervened with
cash donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment