Sunday 15 September 2013

Forget the Rumor: I’m not dating Yvonne Nelson – Dammy Krane

Forget the Rumor: I’m not dating Yvonne Nelson – Dammy Krane

Nigeria pop singer Dammy Krane, has finally come out to denied rumor relationship between him and Ghanian actress Yvonne Nelson. Pop singer Dammy Krane, recently granted interview by Popular Nigeria daily newspaper The Punch . However Ghanian actress Yvonne Nelson, as come out to denied the reports that are going viral online about couple of months ago. “That was just a rumour from mischief makers. Yes, she is my friend but we have never been lovers. We met on the set of a movie and we took a picture together. People saw the picture and decided to draw their conclusions from that. I was surprised but not happy. I was on tour when the story broke and I was slightly distracted.”

No comments:

Post a Comment