Sunday 1 September 2013

Photo: Fox News Anchor Falls Asleep On Live TV



Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson was
understandably embarrassed after falling
asleep on live television on Saturday
morning. Carlson was co-hosting the Fox network’s
morning show Fox and Friends when he
nodded off during an ad break. As the station cut back to the show’s three
co-hosts sitting on a couch, viewers were
treated to the sight of Carlson slumped
over, fast asleep. “He’s really asleep,” co-host Mike Jerrick
whispered, as the camera crew laughed in
the background.
When Carlson awoke he assumed the ad
break was still running. “Good to see ya. Welcome to Fox and
Friends,” Jerrick said. After gathering his bearings, Carlson
reached for his coffee cup. “I know we’re not on television, so it doesn’t
bother me,” Carlson said. Then, realising
they were in fact live, he resolved to just
“roll with it”. We have to admit, Carlson took the incident
in his stride rather well. “It’s impossible to embarrass me,” he said.
“I danced on television, so what, you’re
going to hurt my feelings? I don’t have any
left.”

No comments:

Post a Comment